Tuesday, May 10, 2011



Bryce and I celebrated our one year anniversary last friday. It's crazy how fast this past year has gone! I feel like it was just yesterday we got married. Well we both have survived living with each other! We are definitely loving the married life, I married my BEST friend. It was the biggest and best decision I have ever made in my live. 
Mountain biking at Slick Rock! 
    May 6th 2011 Bryce surprised me by taking me camping in Moab! I had so much fun. Bryce and I hiked up to Delicate Arch where we met two old spunky couples who were from Boston Massachuettes. They were pleased with Bryce's Boston Red Socks hat. We had fun getting to know them a little better and they were kind to take some pictures for us. On the way back Bryce surprised me with a smaller wedding band ring so that I can wear it to work. It was so sweet of him to do, he even proposed again. :) Saturday was my first time to mountain bike on red rocks! We biked at Slick Rock in Moab. It was a little hard at first, but I got the hang of it! Also we tried to swim in the freezing cold Colorado River, but we only got up to our belly buttons. We did make some awesome sand castles though. Well that was our amazing first anniversary, hope y'all enjoyed! 
On our way to Moab! 




Me at Slick Rock





Us at Delicate Arch. So beautiful.





















4 comments:

  1. Loving Moab for a destination to celebrate an Anniversary! Happy First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Yeahhh!!!! you have a blog!! I'm so proud of you! Can you get on Lizzy's blog?? You need to keep up with her too!! Let me know! Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah I did get one! haha i'm still figuring out how everything works! I think so, I will have to check it out! If not i'll ask you how to do it. :) I love you so much too!

    ReplyDelete